REGULAR ACTIVITIES - ALL ACTIVITIES POSTPONED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE (because of the coronavirus)
- 9.30 am - 11.15 am Mums and Toddlers (term time only) Contact Margaret Redhead tel 233150
- Afternoons, fortnightly with a speaker (during the winter months only) Contact Margaret Redhead 233150
- 7.45 pm Badminton Club for all abilities. Social evening (during the winter months only) contact Jeff Le Cras 726961
- 7.30 pm Music Group practice - last Thursday of the month
- "Drop-in" every Saturday morning 10.00 am to 1.00 pm. Chat, relax in a warm, friendly atmosphere over a hot bacon roll, homemade cakes etc. FREE tea or coffee. (Last orders - 12.30 pm) Closed during August. Table top sale with proceeds to charity.
- "Food for Thought" group - bible study and meal is usually held once a month on a Saturday evening at a different home venue each time. Contact for further details is Margaret Redhead on 233150.
Cell Groups - various - Contact Rev Steve Dallin on 239144 or Helen Mahoney: [email protected]